Youth Ministry News
HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY TO US!
Can you believe it? It’s been two years already and with nearly fifty young people regularly attending and still going strong we are going to celebrate by going bowling and having a birthday cake!
I’ve been into the junior schools recently to talk to Years 5 and 6 in Much Woolton and Bishop Eton. I explained what ‘justice and peace’ is and some of the activities that we do and invited them to join the gang!
If you know any young people who would like to come along (aged between 9 and 18) then contact me!
- Women's Group January 2019
- RYM - Upcoming Session 2019
- A report on the Dementia Awareness session 3.9.18
- I'm back again by Fr James Casey C.Ss.R
- Brother Mike - Feast of the Most Holy Redeemer 2017
- Fr Charles on his vocation
- Flame 2017
- The Smell of the Sheep - What do we want? An extract from BE Alive