At all Masses across the archdiocese of Liverpool a Pastoral Letter from Archbishop Malcolm was read. If you would like to study the letter in more detail, it is available on the Archdiocesan website click here
If you have misplaced the Advent prayer cards which have been produced in preparation for Adoremus 2018, you can download a copy of the prayer on the Archdiocesan website - just click here
From Archbishop Malcolm June 2014
Assisted Dying Bill: The Bill to legalise “assisted dying” – meaning assisted suicide – will be debated in the House of Lords on 18 July 2014. There will be a free vote because it is not government legislation. If passed, this Bill would place vulnerable people at serious risk. Especially if you have direct experience of caring for a dying person, either as a family member or as a health or social care professional, please write before 18 July to a Peer to tell them your views. For more information, including details of how to write to a Peer, please visit: www.catholicchurch.org.uk/assisted-dying-bill
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO WRITE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND CERTAINLY BEFORE 18 JULY.
- Women's Group Update 12.4.19
- Women's Group Newsletter April 2019
- “Could you knit/crochet a blanket for a sick person you may never meet? "
- World Youth Day at home - anyone interested?
- Women's Group Newsletter March 2019
- With you Always 2018-2019
- Medaille Trust - Raising Awareness of Human Trafficking
- RYM - Upcoming Session 2019
- A report on the Dementia Awareness session 3.9.18
- I'm back again by Fr James Casey C.Ss.R
- Cathedral Easter Egg collection
- Cathedral Book Club 30.5.19
- Cathedral Walking Group 19.5.19
- Two Cathedral's Messiah
- Cathedral Education Service - co-ordinator
- Lectio Divina at Our Lady of the Assumption
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group
- Monthly Mass for the Deaf Community at Christ the King
- CATHEDRAL - LADIES DAY 29.6.18
- Could you be a friend of Irenaeus ?