Sacraments and Pastoral Care
Following the Government announcement on 31 October 2020 regarding a second national lockdown Public Masses will be suspended from Thursday 5 November until further notice.
However, the church will be open for private prayer click here for full information.
For the private prayer schedule throughout the pastoral area click here
Baptisms are postponed, the remaining First Holy Communions are postponed, and there will be no confessions.
Weddings are suspended unless one party is in danger of death. Funerals can take place with up to 30 people.
For the latest advice from the government please visit
- Is the Church Open for Private Prayer
- Is Bishop Eton Church Open for Private Prayer
- What about my Sunday obligation?
- Where can I watch Mass online?
- What are the current guidelines for Weddings?
- What are the current guidelines for Funerals?
- Can I receive communion at home?
- I'm a minister of Communion - can I continue with my rounds?
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A FRIEND OR RELATIVE WITH NO INTERNET ACCESS